We are excited to announce that we are now open to see all of our patients! We hope that each and everyone of you and your loved ones are healthy and safe!
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the American Dental Association (ADA). We follow the activities of these agencies to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and up to date with each agency’s recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect all our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions and when you arrive in our office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office, and also when you leave the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You will be asked to stay in your vehicle until you hear from us via text or phone call to let you know we are ready to see you for your appointment
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 817-987-1293 or visit our website at allstarsmilesdental.com
Thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty, and look forward to welcoming you, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Walker and All Star Smiles Team